– recounts his meeting with baseer.
– iramaki’s placement of sillambu to BC has issues. The descriptions doesn’t match the his claims.
– explains his ordeal in searching for marithu pandian son’s return to Tamilnadu.
– continues abt ice houses and ice harvesting. The role of ice harvesting in a Tamil perspective.
talks about ice harvesting how it changed the life style in india in an historic perspective.
– I came to chennai as a simpleton. I am the same guy. I will not be moved by the ones against me. On kutti revathi issue.
– SuKa is romanticizing his nostalgic feelings. It is “his” views. Cannot be considered a literary register of the people of that land.
– PKS asks abt SuKa. S.Ra explains he has not done anything vannanilvan has done.
– explains why he liked charu’s thegam. again very convincing.
– explains why he wrote his kaavalkottam review. Seems convincing.
– Eelam Tamils showered love on me at Toronto. A man came at met me at 6 am to meet me to recount his life endeavors. Calm in the table.
– the Toronto tamilians mostly show keen interest in tamil literature and modern changes. I
– periyar is a gandhian at his core. But his followers do no appreciate that aspect of periyar.
– I have read Gandhi extensively. I do not agree with tamilazhi’s views. Gandhi’s contribution and dedication is beyond all these.
– tamilazhi’s speech at fetna 2012 is flawed. But she has her own political agenda and motives to do so.
Salma got the most recognition among most Indian writers. She had the privilege of being invited to most foreign universities.
there are very few literary works in Tamil about celebration of life. We seem to appreciate and like pain.
PKS asks about his favorite topic feminism and about women writers. S. Ra explains his view.
– answers about extencism and other isms that I have no idea abt. ;)) s.ra. Explains to Pks. .
– poomanis identity is what he is identified his. He cannot create a fiction about middle class life in chennai.
– my leftist views are purely from a metaphysical and theoretical. I can’t discuss it’s political implementation. I have no answers why ussr broke.
– Kavithai has a nayam and oosai. Oosai I not eganai moganai but the intrinsic rhythm of poetry.
– kavithai I half a kavignars experience, will be enhanced by the readers knowledge and appreciation.
– s.ra. Identifies at least 10-15 kavignars who are trend setters intamil from around the globe.
– why there is no kavithai movement as vanambaadi? Asks PKS
– most writers get attracted towards leftist ideology. The exception being people who came from heritage, marabu.
many write movie review only because people show interest. No one wud appreciate a short story.
– the new writer today doesn’t have to go thro the hardships of my gen. But I got great critisms.
– every decade sees a new horizon in Tamil literature. Karichooru, thoppil meetin etc.
– literary works are measured qualitatively not quantitatively. Mouni might have written few but he wrote rich text.
Dhiseraa, Haseen r promiising from eezham; Malaysia balamurugan, Chandra female writer
– I don’t have time to spent time in literary pow wows. If want to know something I go to the source.
– pirated movies are not the reason for bad movie collections.
– I watch an international movie a day.
– a writer should be always present at the shooting spot. Makes it makes the scenes crisper.